- At House of Taara, we pride ourselves on delivering beautiful, handcrafted jewellery. If the piece isn’t quite right for you, we are happy to help.
- Please note that for health and safety reasons, earrings and hair products cannot be returned.
- Where your jewellery set contains individual pieces, our sets cannot be split and each individual item cannot be treated alone.
- Because the items cannot be separated, we advise that for full sets, tikka and earring sets, individual tikkas, and individual earrings pairs, you choose your item carefully. Please note this is the case for the majority of products sold by House of Taara.
- Items must be returned in their original condition including tags, packaging and labels in order to be eligible for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- Once we have received your returned package, all items will be inspected before an exchange, store credit or refund.
- House of Taara reserves the right to deny a return if the items are in any way damaged, used, worn, soiled or have any form of excessive hair, perfume or scents on the jewellery.
- If your jewellery is faulty, we will gladly offer an exchange, store credit or refund to the total value of the piece(s).
- We request that you carefully inspect your items upon arrival to ensure no damage has occurred during transit.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty, we will require photographic evidence to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 calendar days of having received the product.
- Refunds may take up to 28 days to be processed and reach your bank account. Processing of funds is dependant on your financial institution.
- Due to the intricate and unique nature of our pieces, our items may contain minor imperfections and may appear different to the photographs on our website and social media pages. Minor imperfections and slight variations in appearance are not eligible for an exchange, credit note or refunds.
- We require proof of return postage to be provided to us once the item has been shipped. As we cannot take responsibility for returns that we have not received, we recommend sending your package with tracked delivery.
Send an email to email@example.com within 5 calendar days to notify us of your faulty product, so that we can assist you in the returns process.
- We do not offer pre-paid returns. The customer is responsible for the payment of postage for the returned item, of which the cost will be reimbursed.
- Returns should be sent to the following address: PO Box 1001, Oxley, QLD, 4075, Australia.